Located in Apopka, Florida and love serving those in Central Florida and beyond!
My favorite part about my job will always the joy it brings my clients when they get to sit down together & look through their moments. No matter what kind of moment I am capturing I truly believe that when you see your artwork hanging on the wall or in an album you should remember all the joy you felt in that moment. We want to be able to create timeless joyful images that allow you to relive every moment of your day!
- Starbucks Peach Green Tea Lemonade. I could literally live off this stuff!
- soaking up the golden glow of an afternoon sunset. (bonus points if it is in Wales!)
- you will almost always find me reading or listening to books! (my forever fav: Outlander)
- my little best friend is my pup Beamer who is the cutest thing you have ever seen but truly hates photos! Something she does love (besides me!) is her avocado plushy toy that I replace at least once a month!
- spending time with my family! Getting to be with my family is always one of the highlights of my time & something I cherish so much.
- working with New Hope For Grieving Kids as a grief facilitator. Working with them now as a GF after being in the program as a kid has been so special & is one of the highlights of my week.
- traveling anywhere & everywhere! Although right now my top favorite place to go is Wales, UK Scotland is still top of the bucket list!
Photography has always been something that I loved. Whether it was getting my picture taken or taking photos of my family I was always near a camera. It wasn't until I was 16 with my first (very own) DSLR camera in the middle of Nicaragua that I realized how much I truly loved it all. It was my first mission trip that I was asked to photograph & is something I will never forget. To see the kids face light up (and i mean LIGHT UP) when they saw a photo of themselves. To see families come out from miles away to get their first ever family photo taken together. It suddenly made me realize how impactful a camera can truly be. For me, the real authentic moments showing pure love for one another or maybe tears of joy is a huge part of what my "job" is all about. I know first hand how incredibly important it is to capture & cherish the love between those who are closest to us which makes it extra special & beautiful to be able to capture that beauty! I want to capture you & your loved ones the way you are. I want to show your story exactly the way it is. Each of us have such unique stories that are beautiful in their own way & deserve to be told.
While I truly adore running my business I couldn't do it without my family. Tammy is my mom & a huge part of the backend part of this business. Not only is she the one running the newborn posed sessions but she is also my second shooter when available for wedding days! Andra is my other half & helps make sure that while I run a business I love I also make sure to have fun while doing it! She is also one of my biggest supporters & gets to be the first one who sees allllll of my galleries!
I want to serve you with SO much more than just pretty photos. My ultimate goal in my work is to know that when you see your wedding photos you are taken back to a moment filled with the same emotions that were there in the moment it was captured! My clients find value in their moments being captured in the most authentic way possible & treasure photos that will show their love shining through 50 years from the day they said “I Do”! I am the kind of photographer who listens intently to your dreams for your day & works alongside you to make sure that each moment important to you is documented! I never just want to show up, capture what is happening & then leave. I want to work closely with you from our first email all the way up to gallery delivery not only helping you plan & remember one of, if not the most special, moment of your lives but also becoming friends with you both along the way!